We take care of accounts receivable so you can take care of business.
AIM was founded by successful, experienced finance executives who understand
the challenges entrepreneurs and business owners face in starting, operating
and expanding a business. We are committed to providing you with simple solutions
for smart growth. That’s why we offer fair rates, excellent service and state-of-the-art
systems that make it easier for you to capitalize on the income your company
already earns. All from a professional, experienced staff committed to the highest
standards of integrity. With AIM’s accounts receivables factoring services,
there’s no need to worry about long-term loans, expensive interest payments,
or other challenges to growth.
And, we handle all the time-consuming daily tasks, such as maintaining an
efficient remitting process, processing and posting invoice payments and statements,
and providing customized, detailed management reports. We’ll even alert you when
there’s a dispute, a return or other payment issue. The bottom line is we do a great
job of helping improve your bottom line.
Here’s a real-world example of how AIM helped one business stabilize the
accounts receivable process, improve cash flow and regain profitability.
- Three-year-old distributor of industrial clothing and safety supplies
- Large debtor base
- High volume, small ticket items
- Poor operational processes
- Bank wanted pay-down of existing credit facility
Why They Needed to Factor
- Receivables were aging out
- No credit requirements for new accounts
- Customers were not being invoiced
- Inventory was increasing
- Questionable accounting practices were being used
- Company was not profitable
How AIM Helped
- Implemented weekly collection call process
- Set up new account credit applications
- Researched credit strength of large accounts
- Improved operational processes
- Helped managed the invoice and payment process
As a result of AIM Business Capital’s expert guidance, this company was
able to open two additional distribution areas and return to profitability.
Talk to AIM about a custom plan for your business.